Express Care Summer Services
Injury and illness are most often out of our control and in Minnesota, when people are outside and more active during summer evenings and weekends - know that we're here. We have two convenient locations, North and South.
Appointments are preferred to better serve you but walk-ins are always welcome.
We are happy to serve patients of all ages and stages for common health concerns such as:
- Acute illnesses (strep throat, fever, sinusitis, etc.)
- Acute injuries (possible broken bones, sprains, etc.)
- STD testing (male & female)
- Pregnancy testing
- Acute pain (abdominal, back, etc.)
- Skin conditions (rash, cyst, boil, etc.)
- Sports physicals
- DOT periodic physicals – no drug testing
Express Care Providers will also provide referrals to specialty services as needed.
Call NW Express Care reception: 320-529-4741
Call South Express Care reception: 320-240-2170